You organise events for your clients
you often ask yourself:
- How to keep the attention of the audience to create a dynamic and interactive atmosphere;
- How to create real value so that your event becomes more than just an expensive gathering;
- How you can maximise your clients’ return on investment;
- How you can turn an event into a unique experience, making the audience feel excited and involved;
- How you can continue to offer value, even after the event.
Full return on your event.
Download our FREE e-book
- Proven recipes for a more engaged audience
- How to involve participants in decision-making
- The best way to find out what the audience really feels strongly about
- How to manage and direct a meeting based on voting results
- How to fight the “siesta-dip” with fun games
- What you can learn from the answers, during and after the event
Frank Uyttendaele, CEO of duvall, has 20 years of experience in supporting events with audio and voting equipment. Through his involvement in numerous events he has gained a lot of insights into how to use a voting system for more than just voting yes or no and how to turn it into a real value creator.