Have all participants actively engage in the debate in a structured and orderly way. Allow a chair to control the meeting and make sure that everyone’s contribution is valued.
Here are 3 things you can do:
Check out one of the links below
Having an international meeting? Simultaneous interpretation gives your participants the opportunity to speak and listen in their own language. None of the subtleties and nuances get lost.
Need to know the opinion of the audience or involve your participants in a decision-making process? Interactive voting allows your attendees to participate anonymously or in a personalised way.
Download our e-book
Full return on your event.
Download our FREE e-book
- Proven recipes for a more engaged audience
- How to involve participants in decision-making
- The best way to find out what the audience really feels strongly about
- How to manage and direct a meeting based on voting results
- Fun games to fight the “siesta dip”
- What you can learn from the answers, during and after the event
Read one of our blog articles